To develop independence and responsibility
How we do that?
- Through the environment setup which is inspired by Montessori. Young children process everything through their senses. The environment provides well chosen materials and activities to give them a joyful learning experience.
- Through setting and evaluation of personal goals each week.
How do students learn?
- Exposure to different materials and activities gives each child an opportunity to understand
concepts on reading, writing and math.
- Children work at their own pace, setting and evaluating their personal goals each week.
- Mentors play an important role in this plane of development, they learn from each other and practice concepts while teaching others.
We honor our rules of Engagement
- Respect myself
- Respect others
- Respect the environment
- Be honest